About Plaza Premium Group
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 140 locations of 35 international airports across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, with a collective goal of ‘enhancing your airport experience’. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 4,000 staff and serves over 11 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers’ expectation, the Group’s network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.
作 爲全球提供高端機場服務的先驅和最大管理機構之一，總部設於香港的環亞機場服務管理集團，網絡覆蓋亞洲、大洋洲、歐洲、北美、南美和中東等35個國際機 場，並擁有超過140個服務點，致力為每一位旅客實現「更佳機場體驗」的願景。集團主要經營四項核心業務，包括機場貴賓室、機場中轉酒店、機場禮賓接待及 機場餐飲服務。
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784080
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly management reports and variance analyses
- Prepare consolidated accounts and financial data from all network locations
- Involve in year-end interim audits / statutory reporting
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS office and accounting software
- Experience in food/catering industry or handle overseas accounts is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested parties please send full resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only