Exactal is a well-established software company with a solid and continuously growing customer base around the world, with international sales into over 80 countries worldwide. We have offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United States and Malaysia. Our software serves the construction estimating market and is based on world-leading technology, described as superior to its competitors.
Due to continued growth in our Asia region we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dedicated accounting team in Exactal. This role requires an individual who is mature, well organised, attention to detail and is looking for the opportunity to learn, grow and build a career within the company. We have a history of promoting our staff within the company.
Assistant Accountant (Multinational company, 5-days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830471
- New position available in the head office of a successful international business
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
- Invoice and bill entry and processing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable including chasing payment from debtors
- Process and reconcile expense claims
- Maintain the fixed asset, prepayment and other registers
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Assist with preparation on financial and management reports
- Assist in month-end accounting process
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting would be highly regarded
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS office applications, especially in Excel, and knowledge of Quickbooks Online or similar accounting package
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both with autonomy and as part of a team
- Responsible, mature and attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm and be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five- day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
Further information on the company can be obtained from our website at http://www.exactal.com
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong
- You need to apply directly. Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted.
Please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only)