The finance team at Tink Labs isn't your usual finance team, they prefer to play some some simulated golf or knock some balls around in a game of pool in the office every now an then. The number crunching and data analysis part of the role is something you'll be an expert in, but in case you needed a pick me up, we also has a few segways lying around to ferry you around the office. The team here are pretty cool and awesome, we'll expect you to be too.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance
- At least 3-4 years accounting experience in hospitality industry is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Netsuite is an advantage
- You must be a self-starter, detail-minded with committed attitude and positive mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet stringent deadline
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel & Chinese word processing
- Good command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is preferred