Harmony Medical Inc. (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833926
- To monitor closely on customer realization of sales transactions.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Handle full set of account, accounts receivables, payables, bank reconciliations, vouchers and cheques preparation.
- To assist accounting function including data input, and filing.
- Prepares monthly reports, inter-companies and bank reconciliations.
- Proficient in using accounting software especially Peachtree.
- Diploma in Accountancy or relevant disciplines or above;
- 3 years accounting & administrative experience would be an advantage;
- Independent but highly co-operative with working partners;
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Hard working, mature, independent, self-motivated and stable;
- Immediate available is an advantage.