jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835163
Employer Ref. AA/161018
- repsonsible for Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable accounting cycle
- perform daily accounting operations including invoice preparation, vouchers, cheque payments, data and journal entry to Accounting System, sales report analysis etc.
- handle bank reconciliation and reconcile inter-comapny balance on month end closing.
- assist in month-end closing and ad hoc report
- University degree holder in finance or accounting preferred
- 3-5 years working experience with solid finance & accounting experience in Multinational or sizeable companies(less experience will be consider as Accounts Clerk)
- Familar in MS Excel and knowledge in Word, Chinese word processing & accounting software
- mature with stable, self-motivated initiative and good senses of responsibility
- willing to work overtime and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating current and expected salary and available starting date by clicking "Apply Now" below.
APPLICATION WITHOUT STATING EXPECTED SALARY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after three months.