Prime Pacific Global Management Corporation
Prime Pacific Global Management Corporation is an international management group with offices in Hong Kong, United States, and Canada. The group manages diversified portfolios covering from real estate management & development, travel & tourism, to wholesale and retail businesses. We are now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915149
Ensure daily corporate expenditures and receipts are correctly recorded and handle full set of books independently.
- Responsible for daily accounting function including data input, vouchers and checks preparation;
- Handle full set of account and month-end closing independently
- Prepare monthly financial packages
- Monitor cash flow and prepare bank reconciliation
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation and physical stock-take
- Perform other ad hoc or outdoor duties when required
- Diploma in Accounting with LCC Higher qualification or above
- 3-4 years accounting experience
- Hands-on experience in Quickbook Accounting and POS and proficient in MS office
- Able to meet tight deadline and work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work under pressure
An outstanding remuneration package & career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume (in Word Format) with availability, current & expected salary to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now". Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information gathered will be solely for employment-related purpose.