Victoria Industrial Group Ltd
We are well-established group companies with diversified business. We are seeking high caliber and solid experienced person to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920259
- Handle full set of accounting duties, including journal input to accounting system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis reports.
- Prepare annual consolidated spreadsheet and analysis breakdown.
- Manage company registration documents and liaise with related parties.
- Manage annual audit matters with auditor.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent.
- Semi-qualified member of HKICPA or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of solid experiences in handling full set of accounting duties.
- Knowledge in PRC accounting and taxation is preferred.
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and Cantonese.
- Highly responsible, imitative, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Attractive salary offering will be negotiated at the interview. Interested parties should send a detailed resume (w/ expected Salary) to Ms. Au at Fax No. 2461 2488 or click “Apply Now” to submit your application for interview.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.