Fanss International Ltd
Fanss International Limited is a company focusing on managing existing assets and are constantly looking for new investment opportunities in real estate, antiques and arts and other investment vehicles to continue to expand and diversify our portfolio.
Assistant Accountant (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921715
- Responsible for handling daily accounting operations and able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Assist in preparing financial performance analysis on reports / projects
- Provide support for annual audit and liaise with the external auditor
- Assist to perform general office administration works
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects
- 5 years or above of the relevant working experience
- Degree holder in Accounting and related discipline
- Good interpersonal, detail oriented and well-organized
- A team player with ability to handle multi-task and exercise proper time management
- Good in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Chinese Processing
- Candidate will be considered as permanent staff if the performance is satisfactory after three months
- Immediate available
Interested parties please send application with full resume, present & expected salary and date available to Ms Teresa Lee by clicking apply now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.