Santa Fe Transport Int'l Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922610
The Assistant Accountant will work with the Accounting Manager in daily sales and cost accounting and assist to provide report on margin analysis and tracing costs to job activities level and analyzing accounting data.
• Report to Accounting Manager;
• Check and process daily sales and costs posting to accounting system;
• Update customer and supplier master file in accounting system;
• Monthly reconciliation of actual and accrual job costs;
• Review standard accrual and actual costs for any inaccuracies;
• Prepare and validate the cost of sales for month end closing;
• Prepare reports on monthly sales comparison and margin;
• Prepare ad hoc analyses and work on special projects as needed.
• Higher Diploma of accounting or above with 5 years relevant working experience;
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen;
• Experience in multinational corporate environment with matrix structure;
• Good command in spoken & written English & Cantonese;
• Proficiency in MS office, SUN Accounting system and Hyperion knowledge is definitely an advantage;
• Willing to work under pressure, deliver results and meet tight deadlines.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your present and expected salary, contact number and date available by clicking “Apply Now”.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in Santa Fe. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.