Tsui Wah Effort Management Limited
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922662
- Manage and handle general ledger accounts;
- Prepare full set of books and vouchers;
- Responsible for prepare and analysis of monthly financial reports and statements;
- Support budget and forecasting activities;
- Assist in updating accounting manual;
- Any ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- 3 years or above relevant working experiences;
- Able to handle full set of accounts and financial analysis;
- Detail minded and sensitive to numerical data;
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in accounting software and Chinese word processing;
- Self-motivated, independent & willing to learn;
- Solid experiences in F & B industry is preferable