Ocean Concept Holdings Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993022
- To handle full set of financial books and management reports independently, and ensure proper accounting control in place
- Prepare financial statements for the group
- Prepare daily cash flow
- Participate in ad hoc assignments
- Higher diploma, preferably Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in general ledger, financial reporting and finance experience
- Accurately prepare and compile data; strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Provide timely financial reporting and analysis and perform various financial analyses on projects.
- Excellent in computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skill, able to work as a team and liaise with other departments
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to travel to Macau if necessary
- With audit experience will be an added advantage
- More experience will be considered as Accountant
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested candidates please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to the Human Resources Department.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 2 months may consider that their applications unsuccessful.