jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993390
Employer Ref. 14262
- Great working environment
- Great renumeration
- Full GL experience
- Prepare full GL and full set of accounts for subsidiaries.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Reconcile the accounting ledgers to ensure that all transactions are accounted for and properly posted.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures of basic accounting and bookkeeping with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Prior audit experienced preferred
- Experience in system implementation is an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC skills, MS Word and Excel.
- Fluent Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jonathan NG on +852 2833 4191 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.