jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995195
Employer Ref. 535390/001
Our client is one of the market leader in the luxury retail indsutry. Their finance team is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team to cope with the expansion
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Handle full-set of accounts for various retail stores across APAC
- Monitor account receivables, payable and cash flows to ensure liquidity
- Participate in stock-take and inventory reports
- Prepare monthly financial statements and variance analysis
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors and vendors
- Participate in the implementation of internal control policies
- Assist in ad hoc assignments and projects
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' financial accounting experiences gained from sizeable corporations
- Welcome candidates with 1-2 years audit experience from Big 4/ Tier 2
- Good team player, detail-orientated with business acumen
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- SAP user is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin
Successful candidate will be offered with excellent salary package, 5 working days. Opportunity to join a top tier fashion brand!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.