ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998766
- Responsible for the full set of accounts of the regional entity
- Provide general support to the Group finance team in performing the daily operations of the account department
- Direct report to Group Finance Assistant Manager, Hong Kong
- Daily transaction input to accounting software
- Invoicing the group entities for the regional office recharge
- Preparation of regular accounts receivable, aging analysis and collection reports
- Assisting with preparation of other consolidation and monthly/ quarterly reporting, including financial analyses, projections, reconciliations, etc.
- Help in ad-hoc issues
- Diploma in Business, Accounting or Finance related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant work experiences
- Proficient in MS Office (Advanced Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in English (Cantonese/ Mandarin advantage), both written and spoken
- Able to spot and define problems, identify solutions and drive changes through to completion
- Proactive, team player, flexible, strong adaptability to change
- Immediately available is preferred
Please send your resume along with details of your current and expected salary and notice period to careers.hk(at)arcadis.com
To find our more about our company, please visit http://www.arcadis.com
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only.
*We are an Equal Opportunities Employer