The Monty Group is a multinational company investing in a wide range of industries across both operating and investing activities. The company’s interests span a range of sectors including garment, agriculture, real estate, energy, entertainment, capital markets, amongst others. To cope with our long-term and aggressive global expansion plans, we are inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998879
- Assist to review month-end closing, periodic management reports and reconciliation to ensure compliance with corporate requirements.
- Support to oversee Group consolidation management account.
- Support inter-companies reconciliation and analytical review of subsidiaries of the Group.
- Support accounting operations and taxation matters.
- Support annual audit.
- Assist to monitor and maintain internal controls and processes.
- Ad hoc assignments as per operational and managerial needs.
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Min. 5 years' relevant experience with exposure in PRC.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Proficiency in any accounting system and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Knowledge and experience of Kingdee applications is an advantage but not a must.
- Good team player with positive and proactive attitude.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties are welcome to send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.