Wheelock and Company Limited (HKSE: 00020) is a listed property company, headquartered in Hong Kong, which focuses on the strategic areas of real estate, mall development, retail management and infrastructure. Building on a commercial legacy that dates back to 1857 when the company was founded in Shanghai, the Group is, today, an active company that is committed to investing in the long term to generate strong and steady return for shareholders. Wheelock Group now operates in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999683
Employer Ref. JB_AACCT
- provide comprehensive accounting services and support, including preparation of consolidated financial and management financial statements, assurance of tax compliance and preparation of relevant regular reports
- prepare budgets/forecasts, financial performance analysis and maintain financial information database
- participate in ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant with 1 - 2 years’ post-qualification relevant experience gained from international professional accounting firm and sizable commercial organizations (property related preferred)
- sound accounting knowledge and capable of handling full set of financial books and management reports independently
- able to think laterally, strong analytical & presentation skills
- mature and tactful, organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
- energetic, able to work in a dynamic environment under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- good academic records including high proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- good PC skills, particularly in spreadsheet and financial modeling
We work 5 days per week.
For further information of The Wheelock Group, please visit our website: www.wheelockcompany.com