International Accounting Services Limited
International Accounting Services Limited (“IAS”) is an international accounting services company located in Admiralty. We are a fast growing accounting services company and are looking for high caliber candidates for the following position to cope with our continuous expansion. In our company, there is a lot of chance to communicate with western foreigners and legal professionals. Hence, our job is good for those candidates who would like to broaden their horizon.
Assistant Accountant (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999934
- Prepare accounting breakdown for audit purpose
- Communicate and handle the audit issues from the external auditors
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Assist in ad hoc project when required
- At least Higher Diploma in Accounting
- Student member of ACCA/HKICPA or other equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Accounting Standards (HKAS), HKFRSs and tax ordinances
- 1 years working experience in CPA firms or commercial firm
(Fresh graduate is also welcome)
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and well-organized
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge with and MS word and Excel
- Experience in using accounting software (peach tree) is preferred
The candidate must be able to perform bookkeeping and annual financial statements efficiently and in a very professional manner under the supervision of a General Accounting Manager.
Remuneration package, including the following fringe benefits:
- Annual leave (15 days)
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary performance bonus
Please apply with full resume stating working experience, academic and professional qualification, current salary, expected salary, and date of availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.