Continental Conair Ltd
Conair is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of nationally branded personal, health & beauty product, kitchen, and electronic appliances, since its founding in 1959, with its Regional Headquarter in Kwun Tong (Near Ngau Tau Kok MTR Station). We would like to invite caliber applicants for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005069751
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and/or review large volume payment transactions including L/C and remittance
- Perform treasury work on deposits, cost savings initiatives with bankers
- Communicate with different business partners for prompt payment delivery
- Assist the local payment team to drive on better payment process
- Handle verification of business documents for accounting data input and analysis
- Assist in month-end closing includes reconciliation and analysis preparation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports to for reporting purposes
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and project as assigned
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or business related discipline.
- At least 2 year relevant experiences, preferably to have experiences on electronic banking payment systems.
- Have strong business acumen and high numerical sensitivity especially on market interest rates / exchange rates comparisons.
- Be a good team player and able to work under high pressure.
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in SAP accounting system is preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese (including Putonghua), along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with business partners.
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary, by clicking 'Apply Now'. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and collected for recruitment purposes only.