We are a dynamic, award winning Group of lighting and entertainment systems integration companies working on a wide range of exciting projects in the theme park, theatre, entertainment and architectural sectors throughout Asia. We are now looking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145296
- Handle full-set of accounts including AR, AP and GL;
- Reconcile daily bank balances;
- Handle staff reimbursement and maintain petty cash book;
- Prepare monthly management accounts to senior management;
- Assist in year-end audit;
- Perform ad hoc duties when required;
- Reporting to the Accountant and Finance & Administration Manager.
- Diploma or above in Accounting;
- Three to Five years’ working experience in accounting field;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel is a must;
- Knowledge of SAP Business One would be an advantage;
- Ability to fulfill responsibilities independently within a team work environment;
- Self-motivated, well-organised, attentive to details and strong sense of responsibility.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and CV stating current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now". Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Medical insurance and 15 days annual leave per year upon successful completion of probationary period.
For further background on Ptarmigan please visit our website at www.PtarmiganIntegration.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.