Global Sweeteners (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780019
- Handle bookkeeping, full set of accounts and arrange treasury function
- Responsible for daily accounting transactions/reports
- Responsible for month-end closing activities, preparing monthly financial statements and related audit schedules
- liaise with external auditor on audit and tax issue for Hong Kong companies
- Handle other ad hoc assignments
- Diploma in Accountancy or above
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in experience in PRC manufacturing industry and listed company is preferred
- Good command of MS Excel, Word and computerized accounting software e.g. Peachtree
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, hardworking and committed to meet tight deadlines
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Accountant
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Remuneration package will commensurate with the selected candidates' proven experience. Please provide full resume including present and expected salary.
Interested parties please apply with detailed CV with availability, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Sweeteners (HK) Limited
About Global Sweeteners (HK) Limited
Global Sweeteners (HK) Limited is now seeking high caliber candidates to join the Company: