IWS Group and its subsidiaries are specialized in waste management, principally engaged in the waste recycling and waste solutions provider business. We produce and trade in tissue paper and recycled paper products, waste paper and provide waste paper management services.
With over 40 years of experience in the recycling industry, IWS is committed to preserving the resources on our planet and improving our living environment for our future generations.
Join us to become part of the most meaningful, dynamic and rapidly expanding industry.
Assistant Accountant/ Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146217
- Responsible for full set of accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Prepare monthly financial schedules including accounts receivables, accounts payables, fixed assets register, bank reconciliations and intra-group transactions etc.
- Assist in treasury operations such as fund transfers, foreign exchange settlement, loan and deposit transactions
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting
- Knowledge in accounting software
- Good command in MS Office applications
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and strong sense of responsibility
- Immediately available is an advantage