Assistant Accountant/ Accountant – Group Reporting
jobsDB Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004806457
- Responsible for full set of accounts, month end closing
- Prepare financial reports and reconciliations
- Co-ordinate inter-company transactions, group charges and intercompany balance reconciliation
- Modify the financial report template as required by senior executives
- Supervise subsidiaries and subordinates to handle accounting duties and reports
- Perform consolidation for group of companies including the supporting worksheet
- Liaison with auditors for interim/annual audit and tax matter
- Assist in account system implementation
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate would have:
- Degree/Diploma holder in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- MNC experience is preferred
- Experience in using SunSystems or other ERP and familiar with MS Office would be an advantage
- Proactive, result-oriented, independent, detail-minded, hands-on, responsible and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
- Solid accounting skill, independent and responsible
- Good English and Chinese communication skills
- Candidate with audit experience will be given priority
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Accountant
- Immediately available preferred
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to jobsDB Hong Kong
About jobsDB Hong Kong
JobStreet.com and jobsDB.com (A SEEK Company) is the leading job portal and Asia's preferred destination for candidates and hirers. As part of the SEEK family, we leverage world-class products to match talented candidates with reputable hirer across the region.
We are a multinational Company and our presence span across 8 countries namely Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam, China.
We are committed and focused on "Improving lives through better careers".