Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a reputed accounting firm established in 1998. With operations in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Fuzhou, we provide our private and public clients with a broad range of services including Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Company secretary, Due diligence, Liquidation, Recruitment, Trading, Trademark and Visa applications. We are also a registered public accounting firm with the US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board ('PCAOB").
As an authorized employer accredited by HKICPA, we offer a pleasant and caring working environment, excellent prospects and generous benefits. Due to the continuous business growth, we now invite high caliber candidates to fill the following positions:
Assistant Accountant / Accountant / Senior Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836021
- Prepare monthly financial reports for clients;
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma / Certificate holder with LCC Intermediate accounting or related disciplines preferred;
- Candidates with related work experience will be considered for senior position;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Presentable, self motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and responsible;
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of accounting software (Peachtree) is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- MPF and medical coverage;
- Study and exam leave for professional exams;
- Professional training allowance;
- Bonus and Commission scheme;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive career prospect.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your present salary, expected salary, job descriptions of the previous jobs and availability to HR Manager.
Gary Cheng CPA Limited, 8/F., Richmond Commercial Building, 109 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. For more company information: www.garycheng.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.