Assistant Accountant, Accounts Receivable, MNC
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919327
Employer Ref. RXY323
- Global investment company
- Excellent training opportunities
- Attractive staff benefits
A multinational wholesale and retail company is looking for an assistant accountant for the accounts receivable team. It is a great opportunity to work with a multicultural and energetic team in Hong Kong office.
You will be responsible for
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable report and balance sheet schedule reconciliations
- Follow up with customers and business units for outstanding aging reports
- Coordinate with internal departments and regional offices to reconcile inter-company billing
- Follow up on overdue outstanding balance and prepare related reports
- Follow up customer financing and rebate receivable
- Assist in various ad hoc projects or assignment
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- 3 years accounts receivable experience from a sizable company
- Good team player and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Immediately available or short notice is a must
Click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.