jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998960
Employer Ref. 91M0079497
- World Recognised Insurance Company
- Regional Role
- Excellent Internal Opportunities
Our client is a global health insurance company with strong corporate client base. Due to business expansion needs, they are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be responsible for handing the daily record of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable. You are required to perform payments processing, liaise with vendors for payments and staff reimbursements. As an Assistant Accountant, you would be expected to conduct ad hoc tasks such as month-end closing.
- Degree Holder in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in Insurance
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online or send your CV to Rita Lee at email@example.com
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"