jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778765
Employer Ref. 3670190/001
A valuable opportunity for an Accounting professional to further develop his/her career within a fast growing organization.
Our client is a multi-national retailer carrying innovative products. Due to the recent business development, they are now looking for a responsible Accountant to join their Finance team and grow with them.
- Responsible for full set of accounts
- Support regularly financial reports preparation
- Manage a team and perform month-end closing
- Ensure data are accurately authorized and entered into the system
- Participate in annual budget and forecast review
Lead internal audit on finance processes
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in accounting, preferably with ACCA / HKICPA membership or students
- Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting/audit field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Detail minded and able to work independently
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a multinational company with fruitful advancement opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Mary] [Cheng] on [+852 2258 3583].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk