jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998224
Employer Ref. 91M0080077
- American premiere furniture retailer
- Excellent career path
- Growing business
Our client is an American premiere furniture retailer with an emphasis on craftsmanship, value and unique design. To cope with business expansion needs, they are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to perform full sets of accounts including AR/AP/GL. In particular, you would be required to assist in the treasury function such as cash flow management. Additionally, you are expected to assist in month-end closing and other ad hoc. tasks such as internal control enhancement.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience or above, preferably in Retail/FMCG industry
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Presentable, mature and able to work under pressure
- Qualification of ACCA/ HKICPA is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"