The Koios Limited
URGENT - Assistant Accountant - Top U.S. B2C Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919034
Employer Ref. HDBAA
My client is a B2C retailer revolutionizing home furnishings market. They have physical stores all around United States and finally present here in Hong Kong.
Due to the upcoming expansion plans , they are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant who possesses a positive attitude to solve problems and work well in a team setting. This role can grow exponentially along the growth with the company.
Your key responsibilities -
- Prepare regular financial close and supporting schedules for monthly close and month-end account reconciliations and follow-up on any unusual items
- Preparation of Account payable journals and vouchers plus liaise with vendors with payment issues
- Support management of procurement procedure and related internal controls
- Ensure compliance of internal control procedure in relation to purchase order and payment
- Ensure GAAP requirements & Standards and Best Practice are being adhered to appropriately.
- Assist in improving accounting processes and leveraging technology to create efficiencies
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Ideal candidates should fulfill the following requirements -
- Good English skills (Cantonese is a plus)
- Over 3 years work experience (Retail experience preferred but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Experience in ERP platform a plus
- Able to take initiative and adapt to a fast -changing environment
Please do not hesitate to send your full resume in WORD format for further discussion.
Prompt reply will be given within 72 hours if I find you right for the role.