city'super Group is a "Mega Lifestyle Specialty Store" that offers a true "one-stop-shopping" experience for today's busy urban professionals. Our stores have been designed to be a part of our customers' lifestyles by fulfilling their daily needs as well as enhancing the quality of their lives. Everything is available under one roof in our one-of-a-kind stores. There are three core store brands which include city'super, LOG-ON, and the cookedDeli by city'super. Whilst our business footprints have been extending from Hong Kong Headquarter to Taiwan, Shanghai with over 2,000 employees in the region. To cope with our expanding businesses, we invite high caliber to join us and become one of our professional team members.
(For more information, please visit our website at www.citysuper.com.hk)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997336
- Create and update vendor information in SAP as per signed vendor agreement
- Input approved invoices and Inter-company invoicing in accordance with the established accounting policies and procedures
- Process payments with sufficient supporting and proper approval in accordance with the agreed credit terms with related vendors.
- Handle outstanding invoices through the verification with concerned parties.
- Prepare monthly account schedule for management analysis and statutory purpose.
- Prepare the daily sales reconciliation ensuring the sales interface with SAP and POS are properly updated and input related data into system accurately
- Prepare the regular accounting journals to record the bank and credit card receivable balance
- Update the receivable record and handle the refund cases
- Handle the chargeback case and give the response on time
- Check the credit card refund case, ensure sufficient document is obtained and in compliance with the company policy
- Prepare monthly account schedule for management and statutory requirement
- Diploma in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in a sizable company, preferably in retail industry
- Member of recognized professional accounting bodies is preferable
- Good team player and able to work independently and proactively
- Responsible, good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to handle multiple tasks under a tight deadline with highly accuracy
- Hands on experience in global computerized accounting system is preferably i.e. SAP
- Proficient in MS office software applications, particularly in Excel
We offer competitive remuneration package and good prospects to the right candidates.
*Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.