jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833043
Employer Ref. 452310/001
A globally renowned FMCG corporation with a rich tradition is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accounting Manager to oversee its financial accounting and reporting operation.
About the role:
- manage the entire full set of accounts
- ensure month-end reporting are completed in accurate and timely manner
- prepare monthly executive summary, financial highlights and regular variance analysis to support decision-making
- be the go-to person for internal auditors, external auditors and tax representatives
- assist in the quarterly management checklist for internal audit
- provide technical guidance and training to the team members to meet the requirements of new assignments
- assist in other ad hoc projects of tax, internal control procedures and establishment of corporate card programme
About the person:
- university degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- CPA Qualified
- a minimum of 8 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting within sizeable MNCs in FMCG/ Retail / Luxury
- experience in mentoring / supervising a small team
- strong communication skills, ability to think on your feet and interpret data to senior management across departments
- outgoing personality and lead by example
- a problem-solver, with the mindset to improve workflow and identify potential issues
- high command in English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.