Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Kowloon Bay, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as:
Assistant Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833363
Employer Ref. WYT-F&A-JDB
- Report to Financial Controller and supervise an accounting team to carry out daily accounting operations of Hong Kong office and HK/PRC factories
- Responsible for budgetary control and financial analysis
- Review and enhance the appropriate internal control and procedures & compliances
- Prepare timely monthly management and accounting reports
- Liaise with external auditors during interim and year-end audit engagement
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder of Accounting and/or Finance related discipline
- At least 7 years relevant experience in sizable company in which 5 years in supervisory level, preferably in retailing industry
- Mature and tactful with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and well organized
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting software is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independentlyand under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in HK/PRC manufacturing account is preferred
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes)