Excellent Career Opportunities in Continuous Growth Environment !
We started our business life two decades ago. Working in pursuit of continual improvement, we become a「Total Solution」provider based in plastics industry. Broadly expanding and extending our marketing reach, we also supply unique quality rubber floor and ground coverings. Head quartered in Hong Kong, we have solid business establishments in major cities in China.
We believe that people is the most valued asset leading to our business success. We adopt a holistic marketing approach, which is a highly effiecient communication system. A career with Milton is a continuing path in learning and potential realisation.
To cope with the growth of the company, we are looking for high calibre people to join our challenging team in Hong Kong Office.
Assistant Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835857
Employer Ref. HK-FIN16-016
- Responsible to prepare consolidated financial statements of the group;
- Preforming reconciliations and accounts analysis;
- Preparing sales analysis report;
- Assisting Finance Manager to supervise the accounting operation of offshore subsidiaries;
- Handling company secretarial works of the company and its HK subsidiaries;
- Assist in cash flow management of the companies;
- Monitoring daily accounting operation are complied with proper policies and procedures;
- Participate in projects including enhancement of operational and accounting system development and internal controls;
- Performing order ad hoc assignments as required.
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance;
- At lease 6 year's relevant experience in commercial accounting with minimum 4 years of supervising experience;
- Knowledge/experience in PRC tax regulations and accounting is an added advantage;
- Good in communication skill, both in terms of English as well as Mandarin and need to travel to PRC office on occasional basis for managing purpose;
- Mature and self-motivated;
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision;
- Familiar with PC skills in MS word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available or short notice period is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remunerative package and good prospects to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume including salary expectation and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'
All attachment should be in MS Word format &
MUST quote Post Ref: HK-FIN16-016 on the email subject.
ONLY short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
We retain the applications for a maximum period of 2 years and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within Milton Group.