Melco International Development Ltd
Melco International Development Limited (HKEx: 0200) is a dynamic new generation Asian company that has received multiple awards for its high standards of corporate governance and its contribution to the community. With its key business focus on “Leisure, Entertainment & Macau”, Melco is an equal opportunity employer that values Motivation, Enrichment, Loyalty, Credibility and Optimism. To cope with the business expansion, we are now seeking energetic and highly competent caliber to join our team in Hong Kong.
Assistant Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920044
- Focus on financial and management reporting, including month end and year end accounts closing, financial/budgetary control and financial analyst
- Manage the monthly consolidation reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Responsible for statutory audit and tax filing
- Contribute to enhance the appropriate operational/internal controls on the accounting process, financial procedures and compliances
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and take part in corporate finance activities as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business or related disciplines, with recognized accounting professional qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Big 4 CPA firms, with experience working in listed company is an advantage
- Familiar with the latest HK accounting standards and taxation reporting requirements
- Native English speaker an advantage. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin is a plus.
- Task-oriented, energetic, self-motivated, detail-minded, able to work and manage projects independently
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application and knowledge of SUN and MYOB accounting systems
- Immediately available is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration and career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply by sending full resume, with the examination results of HKCEE and/or HKALE (if applicable), as well as current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information of our company, please visit our website address: http://www.melco-group.com
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. The Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of six months at most).