Ming Tai Construction Engineering Company Limited
Assistant Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992203
We are a well-established construction & engineering company is urgently looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager with a background in financial and management reporting.
- As Assistant Accounting Manager, he/she is responsible for managing the monthly consolidation reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for statutory audit and financial reporting while contributing to enhance the appropriate operational and internal controls on the accounting process, financial procedures and compliances, as well as participating in the enhancement of operational system, accounting system as well as workflow.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Accounting or Business Degree, or related discipline with professional accounting qualifications
- Experience in the construction industry is highly preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in sizable CPA firms, experience working in listed company is an advantage
- Up to date with the latest Hong Kong accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese,
- Task oriented, energetic, self-motivated, detail minded, able to work and manage projects independently
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application and knowledge of Flex accounting systems
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Immediately available is an advantage
Interested parties please e-mail detailed resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.