Assistant Accounting Manager - Luxury Retail Brand
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833592
Employer Ref. SC15237
Top global luxury retail corporation with dominant market share now seeking all-rounded accounting focused candidate to join their HK finance team as Assistant Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Review AP, AR, GL and other operational financial accounting work done by juniors.
- Prepare month-end closing for Hong Kong and Macau books.
- Assist in reporting and business planning.
- Coordinate audit and tax related work.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as assigned
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Semi-qualified or qualified CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail industry
- Minimum 2 years supervisory exposure in an MNC environment
- Candidates with SAP experience a plus
- Must speak fluent English and Mandarin
- Immediately available candidates preferred but not a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search