Chuang's Consortium Ltd
The Group is a fast growing property developer in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region. To cope with our development, we now invite competent candidates to join our Group for a challenging career.
Assistant Accounting Manager - PRC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004826054
- Manage interim/annual financial reporting of the Group, including but not limited to the Group’s consolidated/subsidiaries’ financial statements
- Work closely with PRC subsidiaries to resolve accounting issues and oversee their operations/activities
- Handle PRC tax computation for the group’s subsidiaries
- Prepare cash flow forecast, financial analysis and exercise cost control over the Group’s business projects
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Full-time degree in Accounting with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience, exposure in PRC property investment is an advantage
- Prior experience in Big4 and listed company is mandatory
- Hands-on in consolidation and people supervision is preferred
- Highly-organized, good interpersonal/multi-tasking skill, and must be able to work well under pressure
Interested parties please send full CV with current and expected salary in WORD format to Human Resources Manager, 25/F Alexandra House, 18 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong OR email to email@example.com You are welcome to visit our website at www.chuangs.com.hk.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.