Founded in 2000, AsiaPay, a premier electronic payment solution and technology vendor and payment service provider, strives to bring advanced, secure, integrated and cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions and services to banks, corporate and eBusinesses in the worldwide market, covering international credit card, China UnionPay (CUP) card, debit card and other prepaid card payments. AsiaPay is an accredited payment processor and payment gateway solution vendor for banks, certified IPSP for merchants, certified international 3-D Secure vendor for Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB. AsiaPay offers its variety of award-winning payment solutions that are multi-currency, multi-lingual, multi-card and multi-channel, together with its advanced fraud detection and management solutions.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, AsiaPay offers its professional ePayment solution consultancy and quality local service support across its other 11 offices in Asia including: Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, mainland China, Taiwan, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
To cope with our accelerated business expansion in Asia, we cordially invite high calibre candidates for the following dynamic position.
Assistant Accounting Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783055
- Support daily accounts operation
- Assist to prepare the audit work
- Prepare vouchers, cheques and maintain a good filing system
- Assist in administrative duties and other ad-hoc assignments
- Degree with accounting background is preferrable
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Hardworking, self-motivated, responsible, teamwork and able to handle multi-task
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits. Interested parties please apply with detailed resumé and salary expected.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful and will be filed for opportunities in future.