Dah Chong Hong, Limited
Dah Chong Hong, Ltd is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Assistant Accounting Officer (Ref: AAO-FM)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005070548
The incumbent will be responsible for handling full set accounts including daily accounting voucher, invoice payment as well as month-end closing. He/ she will assist in preparing various reports and other ad-hoc duties required by the management.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline;
- At least 3 – 4 years relevant experience, preferably gained in retail business;
- Knowledge in Oracle Financial System will be an advantage;
- Familiar with MS Office Application, especially good command in MS Excel;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Integrity, strong sense of responsibilities and able to work independently;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to clicking "Apply Now."
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.