Assistant Accounting Officer/Accounting Officer
Safe Gold Financial Holdings
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834976
- Handling month-end closing and full-set of accounts
- Provide full accounting support and basic administration to the company's businesses in financial industries
- Assisting in drafting of service contracts
- Participate in different accounting/ system-enhancement project.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned by Manager;
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant accounting/ auditing experience in financial service business is preferred.
- Good accounting knowledge with proficient use of MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good career development to all-round accounting duties and wider exposure to various businesses in financial industry
- Self-learner with problem-solving skills, independent, well-organized, detail-minded and a good team player
- Discretionary year-end performance bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Well opportunity for promotion
- Kwun Tong
To apply, please send your resume by clicking “Apply Now” with your current and expected salary.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Safe Gold Financial Holdings
About Safe Gold Financial Holdings
Safe Gold Financial Holdings is a fast growing company which expands in different areas in financial and investment industry including, but not limited to, financial service, wealth management and precious metal business with significant recognition in Mainland China. Upon these years, our group actively worked hand-in-hand with local communities in the belief of ‘Giving back to our society’ and we are proudly honored with awards in community service and best financial service provider.
Our vision is to be the leading Asia giant in financial service and investment industry. To cope with our business expansion, we strive to cultivate talents in different aspects and always welcome high caliber candidates to join our family.
More Jobs from this employer