SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited (the Company) is the financial service provider in Hong Kong with SFC license of type 1, 2, 4, 6 and 9 regulated activities. It is a subsidiary of SinoPac Holdings which is a reputable international financial services group, providing a wide range of banking, asset management, investment banking and brokerage services. We are seeking high-caliber professionals to join our fast-growing team.
Assistant Accounts Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835959
- Assist in carrying out daily accounting activities including trust account maintenance, daily FRR monitoring;
- Process monthly reconciliations and accounting schedules;
- Responsible for the production of financial reports and other management reports;-
- Accounting Diploma or degree holder;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in leading securities brokers;
- Proficient in accounting system, Epicor, FRX, and SUN Accounting;
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge;
- Good understanding of proprietary trading business;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Please send your detailed resume, including present and expected salary as well as availability date, to Human Resources Department, SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited, 21st Floor One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.