Tai Hing Catering Group
Founded in 1989, Tai Hing Catering Group transforms from a roastry shop to now one of the largest F&B chain restaurants in Hong Kong and Greater China. The Group owns several renowned brands, including Tai Hing, TeaWood, TCK Congee, and other Japanese restaurants, managing about 100 outlets in Hong Kong.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we have a new opening for the following position. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Accounts Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145796
- Keep track and handle Accounts Payable transactions in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Assist in month-end closing issues
- Assist in audit and other ad hoc tasks
- LCCI, Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years in Accounts Payable is a must;
- (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Accounts Clerk)
- Knowledge in SAP accounting system is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of Chinese and English;
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure;
- Immediate available is preferable.
For more company information, please visit our web site at www.taihingroast.com.hk
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.