HKUE is a Hong Kong based educational institute founded by a group of professionals with devotion to education, we aim to provide more diversified study paths for students. We have been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, our value is determined to offer quality courses to the public. Now, we are offering through-train mode education at English Training class, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Articulation Degree programmes and short courses major in: Business Communications, Financial Management and Early Child Practitioner related course.
To support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high caliber and strong determination to join our organization.
Assistant Administrative Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917369
- Handle day-to-day operations of administration department
- Prioritise key tasks and meet deadlines
- Assist Administrative Manager to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for students by enforcing the school discipline plan
- Manage school activities, including supervision of classified support personnel
- Manage and coordinate such activities as special events and transportation, and building maintenance
- Assist in reviewing and developing/ monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures on school administration;
- Prepare correspondences, assist in serving committees, writing reports and minutes;
- Be responsible for the preparation and control of school administration budget and prepare relevant reports for management review;
- Support to executives in providing a full-range of secretarial and administration services, including preparation of documents and business reports
- Organise meetings and draft agendas, minutes and associated documentation for management meeting
- A Degree holder in Business or other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of administrative experience
- Be flexible and able to adapt in relation to the changing needs of the department
- Demonstrated ability to scope work, generate work plans and manage to deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to write and deliver in both English and Chinese to a wide range of internal and community audiences, able to verbally communicate ideas effectively, varying style for audience
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in computer usage (MS word, MS outlook email, MS Excel)
- Familiarize the local institute and tertiary education is preferable;
For application, please send full resume stating present and expected salary and date available by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose