CECES is a non-profit organization founded in 1982. CECES is a professional organization aiming at the developmental needs of children under age of 12. We run professional education and health prevention programs at schools and in the community. Please visit http://www.hkceces.org/ for more about our vision and mission and its work and contributions.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780962
- Handle and follow up Phone calls
- Assist colleague to complete the task
- Handle Daily administrative duties
- Assist Account department for filing and back up support
- Handle Book sales and logistic follow up
- Assist Director of part of secretarial duties
- Handle and follow administrative duties of public event
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or Director
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 1 years working experience
- Familiar with MS Office, including Word and Excel and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in spoken English & confidence in communication
- Good communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Team work spirit and able to co-operate with others
- Well organized, self-initiative with a strong sense of responsibility
- Customer-oriented and able to handle enquiries in a professional manner
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary by by clicking "Apply Now" and mark “Assistant Administrator” on the subject heading.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purpose.