DOORS Method Learning Centre
We are a market leader in the field of teaching young children to read and write, using an effective phonics approach that has enjoyed proven success in the past 27 years. We are looking to hire an ‘Assistant Administrator’ to aid running the school office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922126
The key criteria for the position are:
- a genuine passion in working with young children,
- a dedicated team player,
- a university graduate with excellent proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both in speaking and writing terms,
- a fast learner with good common sense, maturity, reliability, stability, pro-activeness, efficiency for multi-task and competent people skills.
- a dedicated person with secretarial diploma is highly preferred.
Prior administration experience is not necessary as in-house, on-the-job training will be provided. Our working hours are:-
- 9:00am to 6:30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- Wednesdays from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturdays from 9:00am to 1:00pm
In addition to a 13-month competitive salary, there are also performance related bonuses and generous insurance benefits. There are 3 (one-week each) school holiday periods during Chinese New Year, Easter and Christmas besides annual leave.
For those who have the appropriate background and are interested to pursue this unique opportunity, please send us your CV with expected salary and availability.