Assistant Asset Manager
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782351
Employer Ref. GPY-F-10001655-AAM-D
Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Asset Manager in property purchase, leasing, sales & marketing, tenancy administration, rating appeal, land matters, and planning issues
- handle estate management matters, attend incorporated owners’ meetings held during evenings, liaise with operations / facilities management team, project management team, government departments and various internal departments
- collate property market information and conduct property research and analysis, valuation, analysis, and development feasibility studies to facilitate the formulation of business plan and strategies
- scrutinize sale & purchase agreements, tenancy agreements, deed of mutual covenants; negotiate with property agents purchasers and tenants; and liaise with management agents, facilities managers, occupants and handle all matters relating to building management issues
- be multi-tasking and able to communicate both verbally and in writing in an effective manner
- have a degree in Surveying, Building / Estate Management or equivalent disciplines. Membership with relevant professional institutions and/or holder of valid Estate Agents’ License is a distinct advantage
- have at least seven years solid experience in property management
- have experience in tenancy administration, rental negotiation, co-ordinating handover, reinstatement and fitting-out of retail premises
- be conversant with Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance, Building Management Ordinance, DMC, etc
- be an effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive, creative, self-motivated, and pay attention to details
- be willing to perform duties with irregular working hours
- have good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, while competency in spoken Putonghua is an advantage
- have good PC knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Chinese word processing
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.