A leading FMCG (MNC) is looking for Assistant Brand Manager to join their growing business.
Reporting to Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible to formulate and implement brand building strategies concerning the digital marketing
- Develop online marketing plan for related brands
- Formulate and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Be creative and deliver effective ideas to agencies
- Coordinate with internal parties and external agencies for business plans and campaigns
- Back up the internal parties with digital support
- Degree holder with minimum 4 - 5 years’ solid work experience in Marketing or Brand Management, from FMCG industry is highly preferred
- Proactive, Independent, detail-minded
- Media agency and in house background are highly preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary to Lea Lau quoting the job role ‘Assistant Brand Manager, Digital Marketing and job reference: IL/1645. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.