jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920919
Employer Ref. 3625100/001
An exciting opportunity to joining a global manufacturer and distributor in small home electronics!
My client is a globally known manufacturer and distributor based in Europe focusing in Small Home Electronics. With 100 years of history, they operate over 75 countries worldwide with world famous brand portfolios. To cope with the continuous expansion, our client is now looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to support the Asia Pacific region for their Small Home Electronics brands.
This position will have core functions including:
- Plan, implement and execute marketing strategies to raise brand exposures in Hong Kong market.
- Work closely with Media and external agencies in regard to brand awareness
- Analyse, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and objectives
- Enhance brand quality to assist company growth in size and sales revenue
- Monitor and control company marketing budget and costing
- University graduate in marketing.
- At least 5 years of experiences in Brand Management / Marketing positions
- Work experiences in the FMCG or Consumer electronic appliances marketing is a must
- Creative, proactive candidate with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Cantonese, mandarin will be a plus
- Immediate available
Our client offers attractive salary package with medical coverage, 5-day work week and travel allowances. Action and Apply now!
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk