Telford Int’l Co Ltd. is one of the leading distributors in Hong Kong for a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professional to join our Company :
Assistant Brand Manager - Wine & Spirit Division
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830953
This Brand Marketing Manager is required to initiate, develop and monitor marketing and promotion activities for designated brands aligned with the agreed strategies and the corporate objectives. The candidate should be capable to ensure the development of price ladders, channel strategy, new product development opportunities, brand improvement ideas, advertising and promotion and other POS materials within the guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare strategic marketing plans for core brands and sales plans for boutique & premium brands.
- Develop and manages marketing budget including forecast, marketing/promotion activity, A&P budget, depletion, shipment and inventory controls
- Develop and monitor promotion activities for a designated channel (either on-trade or off-trade)
- Develop and recommend brand positioning, distribution, marketing and pricing strategy to optimize the brand exposure and commercial benefits
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share related to current industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Serve as liaison between the principals and the sales team on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Oversee and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy under the changing market and competitive conditions
- Candidate with less qualification will be considered as an (assistant) brand manager
- University degree or equivalent – major in marketing and business is preferred
- 3-5 years in marketing, sales or operations experience related to branded or luxurious products
- Strong interest and passion in wine is a must. WSET Level 2 or above is an added value
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with colleagues in other functions and cultures.
- Excellent creative/conceptual abilities
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Able to meet short deadlines in a demanding environment
- A team player
- Commercially sensible with good negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
We offer attractive remuneration package and career prospects plus 5-day week and medical insurance. Interest parties; please forward your full resume with expected salary to us.
All data collected shall be solely for recruitment purpose.
Website : http://www.telford.com.hk