General Mills Hong Kong Limited
About General Mills
General Mills, with global net sales of $17 billion, is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of consumer foods products based in Minneapolis. General Mills' mission is Nourishing Lives – innovating to make lives healthier, easier, and richer. Its global brand portfolio includes Häagen-DazsTM, Wan Chai Ferry, Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Nature Valley, Old El Paso and more. With more than 100 consumer brands and operations in more than 100 countries, General Mills is also a leading supplier of baking and other food products to the foodservice and commercial bakery industries. Now you can also nourish your life by joining the world’s delicious brands.
Assistant Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832295
- Focus on gifting and festive products
- Work closely with Marketing team to implement sales & marketing strategies to achieve sales target
- Handle joint promotion and liaise with partner
- Compile sales proposal for business expansion & market development
- Ongoing account management & retention
- Analyze sales trend and identify issues & opportunities for sustainable business growth
- eCommerce & digital marketing experience will be a plus
- Degree holder in Business related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years B2B sales and account management experience, plus strong network
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on Computer skill with Word, Excel & PPT
- A self starter, team player, aggressive, flexible, customer-oriented and be able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Business Development Executive
5-day week, staff purchase discount and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Applicants who would not be invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 12 months. All information collected will be used for recruitment and selection purpose and treated confidential.