China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Business Development Manager (Loan Team, Call Centre)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919708
Employer Ref. CC
- Manage sales & ensure the team and personal target can be achieved.
- Motivate the team to achieve the service pledge.
- Monitor and ensure all applications and processes are complied.
- Handle complicated customer inquiries and complaints referred by sub-ordinates.
- Develop & polish selling skills of Business Development Executives.
- Secondary education or above.
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail banking selling and servicing.
- In-depth knowledge of loans & retails products as well as distribution and promotion.
- Good leadership, communication and selling skills; Good customer handling manner.
- Innovative and creative with high degree of business awareness.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.